- Violin, rosin, bow and spare strings
- Guitar and spare strings
- Piano, music stand
- Computer with camera near your instrument
- Good internet connection
- Headphones (earphones) are strongly recommended in order to obtain better sound quality, in addition to reducing ambient noises
- Cushion to improve your comfort on your chair
- Empty staff sheets, pencil, eraser
- Portable tape recorder or battery MP3 recorder. Since the workshops will be given by ear, no piece will be written. WARNING! IT IS FORMALLY PROHIBITED TO FILM, COPY, OR ILLEGALLY DOWNLOAD ANY PART OF THE CAMP. ONLY AUDIO RECORDINGS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Spare batteries and recording device (cassettes, mini-discs, CDs, etc.)
- A bottle of water, or other drinks.
* The camp’s schedule is very busy and you will not be able to watch it later on. To make sure you don’t miss anything, we recommend to prepare meals ahead of time, especially for lunches.